Terms & Conditions
Norwell Motorplex and the V8 Supercars Official Driving Experience reserve the right to postpone at minimal notice, any bookings due to inclement weather. Rescheduling for anything other than weather, will incur a $25 fee. Upon purchasing any gift vouchers and experiences the following terms/special conditions are applicable to all purchases and relate to each individual product/service/experience. Please ensure you read them carefully before purchasing.
The Supercars Official Driving Experience RIDES (as a passenger) AND DRIVES (as a driver):
- BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL for this and all activities as spaces are limited.
- Helmets are provided for the experience.
- Height and weight restrictions apply – must be under approximately 6 feet 4 inches and must weigh no more than approximately 110kg due to safety issues.
- Must be wearing closed-in shoes for safety regulations.
- Must sign an indemnity form before riding/driving in the vehicles, if under the age of 18 years a guardian or parent must be present to sign the indemnity form.
- Must have a zero blood alcohol level and not be under the influence of any substances i.e. illegal substances / drugs.
- Not suitable for pregnant women or anyone with certain medical conditions. It is the participant’s responsibility to check with their medical practitioner as to whether the medical condition affects your ability to undertake this experience.
- Includes Certificate on Completion.
- Lap timings are NOT included, but can be purchased at the office.
- A choice of Holden or Ford is available on the day you do your experience.
- Passengers must be a minimum age of 14 years.
- Passenger experiences- price is per person (with potential to be 1 of 3 passengers in the vehicle). Front seat is not guaranteed.
- Drivers must hold a current drivers licence (provisional licence and International licences accepted), which needs to be presented at time of the experience.
- Drivers must be able to drive a manual car.
General Terms and Conditions
- Payment methods accepted are: Credit Card (Visa & Mastercard only), bank deposit & cash in person.
- Main office hours are Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm and Saturday 8:00am to 4:00pm (Queensland time).
- When making payments via credit card the payment will be displayed as Drivesafe Pty Ltd please check your statement.
- Gift vouchers are subject to booking availability and all other relevant terms and conditions.
- Gift Voucher and Experience Purchases are not redeemable for cash.
- Gift Vouchers can be upgraded for other experiences at a later date, any request for changes must be notified to the V8 Supercars Official Driving Experience Staff.
- Gift Vouchers are fully transferable.
- The Supercars Official Driving Experience reserves right to refuse any person whose behaviour is deemed as inappropriate (including not listening or following instruction) or who appears to be under the influence of any substances (illegal or other).
- If deemed necessary the Supercars Official Driving Experience reserves the right to request that the participant take a breathalyser test prior to undergoing the experience(s).
- A drive or ride may be terminated at any time at the instructors’ discretion and no refund will be offered.
- The Supercars Official Driving Experience Terms and Conditions and Booking Terms and Conditions apply to all vouchers and experiences – if you have any questions/queries please refer to the website description or contact the Supercars Official Driving Experience before purchasing.
Duration and Expiry:
- Gift Vouchers are valid for up to 2 years from date of issue.
- Vouchers must be booked in within 2 years of purchase/date of issue- no extensions beyond this date will be granted.
- If you are unsure of the expiry date of your voucher contact the Supercars Official Driving Experience for information – please note that proof of identity and other information given at time of purchase will be required for security and privacy reasons.
- Neither the beneficiary of the gift voucher, nor the purchaser shall be entitled to a refund once a gift voucher has been issued.
- Refunds are only applicable where the purchaser contacts the Supercars Official Driving Experience within 24 hours of purchase, giving notification to the Supercars Official Driving Experience via email or telephone that there has been an error at the time of purchase and they wish to receive a refund.
- Refunds will not be granted under any other circumstances except where the Supercars Official Driving Experience management feel that a refund is warranted. These cases will be dealt with at the Supercars Official Driving Experience management’s discretion.
Cancellation of Bookings:
- Any alterations or cancellations to bookings and dates MUST be done with the Supercars Official Driving Experience, fees may apply.
Damaged, Lost or Stolen Gift Voucher(s):
- The original gift voucher sent after purchase MUST be kept in a safe place by the purchaser or beneficiary (as applicable) as it will be required at the time of attendance to undergo any activities.
- The original voucher MUST be presented to the Supercars Official Driving Experience staff on arrival.
Disputes and Refusal of Vouchers and Entry
- Further to the above ‘Only Original Vouchers’ terms and conditions; the Supercars Official Driving Experience and its staff reserve the right to refuse any voucher which they deem as suspicious or not an original voucher.